- Products & Supply
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Food Chilling & Cooling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Packaged Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Supply Modes
Order balloon gas online
Helium gas is a colorless and odorless noble gas. It can be used for cooling, filling balloons or as protective gas when welding.
Application and use:- entertainment industry, used to inflate balloons at parties and special events.
- creating inert atmosphere for welding
- test for leaks
- cooling superconductive magnetic coils in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) medical equipment.
- heat treatment and epitaxial crystal growth
- purge semiconductor atmospheres
- calibrate analytical instruments
- inflate large balloons for meteorological studies
- breathing gas mixtures for divers – combined with oxygen